Monday 24 November 2008

A talk with Indian Friend

Yesterday evening, I received a call from an Indian friend. He said there seems to be some problems about heating system of his room. And he asked if he can come to my home to see how to set the switches. I said it’s ok.

He came to my home after ten minutes. I showed the switches in my home. The switch will be work if it is set to be vertical. My friend told me the switches in his home are set to horizon.

I invited him to sit down and have a talk.

He told me something about his work. He will have 7 days holiday during Christmas. I suggested that he can have a tour in China. And we talked about snow. I forgot the word ‘skate’. To make things worse I used the word ‘skirt’. Fortunately, I remembered the word ‘skate’ finally.

And we talk about how we spent the weekend. I told him I go to the cinema with my son. We talked about the film name. Unfortunately, I forgot again how to say hell. I don’t know what’s wrong, but I can’t remember many words I had learned. The film name is HellBoy. It’s a sequel to the movie.

No comments: