Monday 25 May 2009

Making arguement (BEP17)

1. Begin to present what you want to say

-I would like to begin by re-emphasizing something that we all know

-I would like to comment on the problem of

-I like to make a few marks concerning

-I would like to mention briefly that

-There are three points I’d like to make

-The most important problem seems to be

-Here's the reason why small businesses won't adopt enterprise 2.0

2. Change the point (lead the discussion)

-Let’s go on to our next subject.

-I would now turn briefly to the problem of

-The next issue I’d to focus on is

-Turning to

3. Add to another point

-In addition to that

-Also

-As well as, there is also

-furthermore

4. Give an example

-For instance

-Let me give you an example

-For example

5. Emphasize

-As a matter of fact

-In fact

-I would have you know

-You probably not be awareness that

6. Make generation

-In general, the cost is higher.

-On the whole

-So

-Generally speaking

-All things considered, we are doing quite well.

7. State preference

-We would like to recommend

-I would rather

-I would prefer to

-I tend to favor

No comments: